Primer name update
File containing updated gene names for the primer pairs: pcr.Primers.all.3-06.plus_gels.txt
Primer pair sequences: Primers.all.3-06.txt
Overall summaryWhich PCR products changed names?
PCR product doesn't contain a gene 867
No predicted PCR product 95
Primer pair gene names changes since the 4-02 version: 2557.Gene coverage
Primer pairs match 16546 of 20068 Wormbase genes
- The primer pairs with names that change have been split into different classes.
Description of the Kim lab chip primer set1323 Primers were poor and were re-made
1323 Re-made poor primers
17887 Primers made once
20533 total primer pairs
Previous primer name updatesThe 4-02 version of the the update
The previous version of the the update
The third version of the the update
The second version of the the update
The first version of the the update
Decisions made in the analysis
1) 5 kb cutoff in PCR size used (few are over 2kb).
2) 50 bp overlap between a PCR product and gene counts as a match.
4) Where the PCR product matches in the gene is taken into account.
4) Repetitive sequence filtering is not done.
5) Some genes amplify multiple pcr products. Additional PCR products are included up to 1.5 times the size of the smallest predicted product.